A patch to get u-boot-zedboard and u-boot-zybo compiling again.

Thomas Skibo thomasskibo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 17:56:00 UTC 2019

Hello.

I have a patch that gets the Zedboard and Zybo u-boot ports working again.  The problem is that dd in FreeBSD requires a cbs= option when using conv=block,sync whereas Linux does not require the option.  This seems to do what is intended which is to pad out the binary to a four byte boundary.

When I created the patch with “make makepatch”, the patch was put in u-boot-master/files instead of u-boot-zybo/files from where I was working so I guess that is where it should go.  It shouldn’t affect any other u-boot ports.

Thanks,
—Thomas

Name: patch-scripts_Makefile.spl
Type: application/octet-stream