review for outgoing TCP port reuse

Mike Karels mike at karels.net
Sun May 17 22:50:42 UTC 2020

Richard has now approved this review, but transport is still blocking.
Can someone do a review for transport?  The change is not that extensive.

btw, Phabricator shows a lint/build error, but that is spurious.  Lint
thinks that the existing variable "nam" is mis-spelled, and I changed a
line that referred to it.  I don't know why we are spell-checking code.

Thanks,
		Mike