May I request for BBR patches

Kuankuan Yang kuankuan.y at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:29:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I have great interest in BBR/FreeBSD development, and always keep eye on the notes that related to BBR in DevSummit and hangout notes of TransportProtocols.

I have just read the DevSummit note and Q&A session on Aug 2017. I feel very excited on recent progress of TCP BBR and Software Pacer, you have done great contributions for open source community. Since I’m working on porting BBR to SCTP congestion control module. Last month Hiren has told me BBR code is not public yet. However I have seen on Jonathan’s Q&A [https://wiki.freebsd.org/DevSummit/201708/Transport] that I may ask for the code.

I’m eager to see the patches of TCP BBR and Software Pacer. Would you please help me on this request, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Kuankuan