Some transport MFCs to stable/11?

Kevin Bowling kbowling at llnw.com
Thu Aug 25 17:56:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm tracking a list of things that are interesting that don't have MFC
metadata in the commits.

Do the following plan to MFC to stable/11, or can I have Hiren bring these
back?

rrs@
https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS304223
https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS304218

sephe@
https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS303766
https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS303656

gallatin@
https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS303626

Regards,
Kevin Bowling - Systems Software Team - P: 480-227-1233

--
The information in this message may be confidential.  It is intended solely
for