Updates to the tcp_rfc_compliance wiki

Pedro Giffuni pfg at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 13 20:20:57 UTC 2015

Hello;

After digging into some illumos headers and checking the RFC list for updates,
I did some bold updates to the Wiki.

Most notable changes:
I added RFC3168 to the list: Illumos implemented the now obsolete RFC2481

I tagged many of the now obsolete RFCs and added the new ones. If we were
supporting the obsolete versions I tagged the new ones “partially supported”
while the updates are confirmed/done.

I was unsure if I should add NetBIOS (RFC1001 and RFC1002), as illumos
has them but I suspect they are not a high priority here.

Enjoy ... it seems like a lot of fun will be happening here :).

Pedro.