[Weblate Jenkins] Enabled build for zh_CN and fr_FR

Danilo G. Baio dbaio at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 28 22:42:27 UTC 2020

Now we have Jenkins jobs for: de_DE, es_ES, fr_FR, nb_NO, pt_BR and
zh_CN.

[zh_CN]

It was needed to fix some xml tags in the
zh_CN.UTF-8/books/arch-handbook translation. Some I fixed and some I
marked as fuzzy/draft.

[fr_FR]

I defined all current documents with a flag to not translate them and I
enabled only the article bsdl-gpl (in the intermediate repository [1]).

The translations are built daily and they are available on [2]. If you
want to speed up this process, you can tell Weblate to commit your
translations, then a build process will be triggered immediately through
our Jenkins.

If you want, we can send email for build errors here on the list. What
do you think?

1 - https://github.com/doc-br/freebsd-doc-zanata-intermediate
2 - https://doc.fugbr.org/jenkins/

--