Missing FAQ webpage in zh_TW

RayCherng Yu raycherng at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:58:25 UTC 2016

FAQ is not a short article. It take some time to translate it. I will try
my best. Maybe I can remove the outdated part first.

--
"Life is like a snowball. The important thing is finding wet snow and a
really long hill."

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."

"The first rule of Investing is don't lose money; the second rule is don't
forget rule #1..."

"Wall Street is the only place that people ride to work in a Rolls-Royce to
get advice from those who take the subway..."

— Warren Buffett.