Translation status script - take 2

Federico Caminiti demian.fc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 02:43:49 UTC 2016

Looks like we 've both been swamped.  I'm replying to this half a month
later :).

I ran the script on a current tree today on the spanish documentation. The
on screen output was modified a little [1]  but the generated file looks
more or less the same [2] as I haven't  yet found a way to incorporate the
statistics into the generated .csv (that's why they only show up on the
onscreen output).

I'm still working on finding the last translated rev number. I'd like to
finish with that item first before other changes take place.

Let me know if you need another kind of results (like output from a
language that isn't spanish).

[1] http://slexy.org/view/s21TzvfpTj
[2] http://slexy.org/view/s2JkHoJGL6