How to submit my leap-second translation (with PO translation)?

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Tue Oct 13 18:13:16 UTC 2015

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015, RayCherng Yu wrote:

> I svn add these four files yesterday and I got this message:

I do not use arc, no idea how useful the lint feature is with either PO
files or the generated XML file.

> Another question is which files should I upload/submit ? only the zh_TW.po and article.xml?

At present, yes.  At some point, we might modify our toolchain to
generate the XML files automatically as part of the process of rendering
the document to a finished HTML or PDF document.  First, though, we need
to gain some experience with the PO system.