Getauxval - was Re: FCP-100: armv7 plan

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 22:08:07 UTC 2017

Apologies for the top post.

Man pages indicate ‎getauxval is a non standard glibc function. Is this an issue? Is there a more posix way I could compare against? I was previously wondering to myself if the Linux api is now more standard than the posix api?

Looking forward to all opinions and comments.

Rus

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Virgin Mobile network.