[patch] crunchide breaks object files when using mclinker to do base system linking

Luba Tang lubatang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:39:37 UTC 2013

Hi, list,

This patch helps not only  MCLinker but also the Google gold linker to link
the base system.
GNU ld, Google gold and MCLinker are designed for different purposes and
have different market spectrum.
Letting different groups adopt different linkers for their own needs can
cater BSD to various markets.

Big Thanks,
Luba