[rfc] a few kern.mk and bsd.sys.mk related changes

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri May 27 17:38:03 UTC 2011

These look generally good.  Just one thing I had a question on:

 #
+# Enable FreeBSD kernel-specific printf format specifiers. Also instruct gcc to
+# enable some diagnostics, which make it easier to pinpoint tinderbox failures.
+CFLAGS+=	-fformat-extensions -fdiagnostics-show-option
+

Does this put sand in the gears of clang support?

Warner