Discount deals and best-selling items update

Rayban admin164 at u164.heyuanfz.com
Sun Apr 10 16:30:40 UTC 2016

You're receiving this newsletter because you subscribed from our website.
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly.

  FREE SHIPPING *  Free Return *

Best Sellers Collections Juliet Oval Frame Types Commit Sq Fast Jacket New Arrivals

Discount Rayban Sunglasses
Welcome to my sunglasses store
83

EVERYTHING
%OFF

SHOP NOW
Rayban Sunglass Store
Buy Over 4 pairs to enjoy free shipping

Privacy Policy Shipping Returns Conditions of Use

To be sure that you will receive our offers, we suggest that you add our email address, customerservice24hour1 at gmail.com to your address book. In accordance with the French law of January 6, 1978,

Our promises:
- Buy Over 4 pairs to enjoy free shipping
- 100 days to return or exchange an item
- Same-day dispatch for orders placed before 7 Days.*
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority

buying a gift, or looking for a practical pair of sunglasses, you're sure to find what you're after in Rayban online store huge selection. top fashion selection. Whether you're looking for the latest trends or timeless classics, Rayban Sunglasses offers hundreds of established product like sunglasses just for you.

*Twenty-four hours a day, dependent upon payment validation
*See terms and conditions

Copyright 2009-2016 Rayban Sunglasses All Rights Reserved.