mail developers directly?

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Sat Apr 13 19:11:25 UTC 2013

With the rash of recent build failures, why don't we email everyone
that committed something between the last success and this failure?

It would be a bit more email, but would make sure that the developer
who broke the build would see the report sooner than reading it on
a list...

I was going to check the source to see if this was already the case,
but the link in the Developer's Handbook[1] is broken...

[1] https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/testing-tinderbox.html

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579