Yours Attn. Proposition

Professor Joseph Owor pjowor at aim.com
Tue Sep 22 03:30:06 UTC 2009

       Joseph Owor       Dean of  Faculty of Business Administration       Uganda Christian University        Mukono Town , Uganda.  Confidential Message: I hope this message will meet you in good faith, please pardon me for reaching you in this manner  because you do not know me, I have an obscure proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your email address from the Internet through my search for a relatively unknown person who will assist me in securing a large sum of amount.    I am Joseph Owor , The Dean/Head of  Faculty of  Business Administration of the Uganda Christian University.I will need you to assist me in executing a confidential business project.  It involves the securing of a large sum of  fund. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch if you are willing to consider this proposal.   Please I will kindly request that you endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this message if my proposal is accepted by you and if this proposal is not acceptable by you, kindly delete this email and do not pass it to a third party as I vehemently risk my job to send you this email.  I am presently on a foreign committee appointment in Europe through the United Nations Christian charity project fund of Uganda.  Once the transaction I am proposing to you have been successfully completed if accepted by you and the fund in question is in your possession, we shall be offering to you a  ratio to be agreed upon.    kindly reach me back at this juncture to get your opinion first, after that I will furnish you with more information about this transaction.    You are to contact me on my secure email address below for further details if this proposal is accepted by you:   profjosephowor at mcom.com  Yours Sincerely,Joseph Owor.