[head tinderbox] failure on arm/arm

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 14 07:05:44 UTC 2009

Heh. You just repeat my mistake (presumably with a bit of help from my
side though).
Those warning lines are really provoking :-)
While missed #include issue still true it was not a source of build
failure.
libgssapi_krb5 now have libgssapi as a dependency but stay first in the
_prebuild_libs
list and nothing said build framework why it must build it in a different
order.
I committed the fix yesterday:

http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=198020

Alexander.
ps. I noticed that mails from tinderbox.freebsd.org contains link to
not existed tinderbox.des.no host.