[head tinderbox] failure on powerpc/powerpc

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 16 13:28:33 UTC 2008

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008, FreeBSD Tinderbox wrote:

> /src/sys/gdb/gdb_cons.c:131: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'static'
> /src/sys/gdb/gdb_cons.c:162: error: 'gdb_cnputc' undeclared here (not in a function)
> *** Error code 1

Sorry about that!  This should now be fixed -- in my attempt to not commit
sys/kernel.h as part of the same patch as the ;-adding sweep, I accidentally
left the gdb sub-directory off the list of directories and files I did want to
commit on the cvs commit command line.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge