[head tinderbox] failure on amd64/amd64

Sat Jan 20 20:05:24 UTC 2007

Quoting FreeBSD Tinderbox <tinderbox at freebsd.org> (Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:22:10 -0500 (EST)):

> /src/sys/compat/linprocfs/linprocfs.c: In function `linprocfs_doprocstat':
> /src/sys/compat/linprocfs/linprocfs.c:478: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 3)
> *** Error code 1

Does someone has a table of common 32/64 bit printf issues and the
corresponding DTRT handling of the issues? To fix this I used something
which I did found somewhere in the kernel, but I'm not sure if it is
the best way to fix it. I could have casted it to int instead of
keeping the precision sizeof() is offering (casting to intmax_t and
using a different printf format type). At this place this would have
been enough.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
The last person who quit or was fired will be held
responsible for everything that goes wrong -- until