Warning PayPal : Your account has been limited !

Help Center support at encombrantsmarseille.com
Thu Aug 6 06:31:25 UTC 2020

 PayPal

Dear, Customer
Warning: We noticed some unusual activity !
We need your help securing your account to prevent unauthorized access. For your safety, there may be some limitations on your account until you take action.
 We will close your account after 1 days (24 hours) And you will be banned permanently from our site.

 All We need your help securing your account to prevent unαuthorized access. For your safety, click Secure My account to confirm your informations.

Secure your account