AMD64 version of GNAT Ada compiler broken due to libthr

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Sun Oct 30 16:01:04 UTC 2011

On the last day of 2010, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> I've got FSF paperwork on file, specifically to submit my original
> FreeBSD and VxWorks GNAT ports to AdaCore (which they then upstreamed
> to GCC).  It's been a few years since I submitted the paperwork,
> however, and I'm not sure if they require resubmittal at periodic
> intervals.  It may be possible for you to explain your changes to
> me, without me looking at your original code or changes.

This is generally not necessary.  Your paperwork with the FSF holds
without a need to renew, except that if you changed employers and
require an employer disclaimer that might need to be sent for the
new employer.

Not sure whether the concrete question here is still open of course,
but I'll also be happy to see how I can help in case.

Gerald