threads/39922: [threads] [patch] Threaded applications executed with closed std file descr. could not use redirections

arundel at FreeBSD.org arundel at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 13 19:54:37 UTC 2010

Synopsis: [threads] [patch] Threaded applications executed with closed std file descr. could not use redirections

State-Changed-From-To: suspended->closed
State-Changed-By: arundel
State-Changed-When: Sat Nov 13 19:51:29 UTC 2010
State-Changed-Why:
libc_r was detached from lib/Makefile in r162846 (HEAD, 8.x, 7.x). So i'm
closing this PR, because i don't think the issue also exists with libpthread or
libthr. Please tell me if my assumption is wrong there.