pthreads tests

Pedro Giffuni pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 20:51:58 UTC 2008

Just thought I'd mention this in case someone is interested.

1) NetBSD has been having "fun" with a nice toolkit based on TET:

http://wiki.netbsd.se/VSTHlite

(Off-topic they are also reviving their SA effort)

2) A while  ago I updated misc/posixtestsuite and we seem to be doing badly in many tests. I have a patch here that would use the regression-test target to generate a report every time pointyhat generates new logs. I haven't submitted it simply because the results are no good if no one will be checking them. Let me know if there is interest.

cheers,

    Pedro.

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina