libc_r in 7.0 source tree

David O'Brien obrien at freebsd.org
Tue Sep 25 14:15:38 PDT 2007

Hi folks,
Seems we still have src/lib/libc_r in what is to be 7.0-RELEASE.
libc_r has been 100% disconnected from the build for a year now:

  RCS file: /home/ncvs/src/lib/Makefile,v
  revision 1.218
  date: 2006/09/30 11:32:46;  author: ru;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -6
  Removed libc_r build support.

with no knob to enable building it.  I have a patch to propose cvs rm'ing
it for 7.0 release.  So please speak now if there's a good reason not to
do this.

thanks,
--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)