thread profiling

Nick Johnson freebsd at spatula.net
Wed Oct 11 14:18:15 PDT 2006

I'd say prime candidates would be servlet / j2ee containers.  Definitely
look at Resin Opensource (www.caucho.com) and Tomcat (in ports).  You can
hit these like HTTP servers using apachebench or the like to get them to
fire off lots of threads.

Resin's probably the easier of the two to get going, imo.

    Nick