connection closed

pablo kilogramo at clarinmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:53:59 GMT 2005

Hello, a friend and me had a project but we are having some trouble. We built an eggdrop module which uses libxml2 http client and lpthreads. This works fine in linux, but while tasting it on freebsd (we actually have 5.4 stable) the connection closes down. It seems that on freebsd the eggdrop lpthreads and libxml2 alltogether have a trouble, and i wanted to know if ant of you knows what could be happening. Those things used in twos work fine but the three together dont. Thanks