Cthreads for FreeBSD

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 12:13:20 PST 2005

Hi again;

With some spare time on my hands, I wanted to follow up on an idea I had some
time ago about porting Mach's Cthreads to use KSE: this would probably make it
easier for us to port Darwin stuff, and provide a different threaded library
option.

I found this link that seems very near to what would be needed:
    http://www.cc.gatech.edu/systems/projects/Cthreads/

Unfortunately either the download link is broken or they restrict access to ppp
links :(. I asked the maintainer for an updated version (and a link).

Anyways... if anyone that knows about threads would like to provide indications
on how it should be done (or "simply" do it :-P), it would be great!

     Pedro.