Backport of pthread fixes from 5.x to 6.0.

John Baldwin jhb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 3 13:43:29 PST 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 11:20 am, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, John Baldwin wrote:
> > I'd like to backport most of the thread fixes for libpthread from 6.0 to
> > RELENG_5 before 5.4.  I've been testing this patch locally and just
> > wanted to make sure backporting it was ok with the folks on this list.
> > Patch is at http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/pthread_5.patch
>
> Yes, please :-)  This was one of the things I had wanted to do but hadn't
> got around to yet.

I have a question about the ABI changes (granted, to internal symbols) that
break www/linuxpluginwrapper.  Has the port been updated so that it works
now?  If not, do I need to include the patch you mentioned as a workaround
for this in the commit log when I MFC to RELENG_5?