threads/72353: Assertion failsin/usr/src/lib/libpthread/sys/lock.c, line 171, when compilingmonodoc

Ivan Voras ivoras at fer.hr
Tue Oct 5 10:20:20 PDT 2004

The following reply was made to PR threads/72353; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ivan Voras <ivoras at fer.hr>
To: Daniel Eischen <deischen at freebsd.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org, freebsd-threads at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: threads/72353: Assertion fails	in/usr/src/lib/libpthread/sys/lock.c,
 line 171, when compilingmonodoc
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:18:07 +0200

 Daniel Eischen wrote:

 > This suggests you are using /etc/libmap.conf to map everything to libc_r.
 > Is this still true?  If you have any binaries or libraries that link to

 No, my libmap.conf maps everything to libpthread (has been since
 RELENG_5, and not a single problem there).

 As I said in the pr, the thing that the port skeleton (the first URL)
 does works to build version 1.0 without errors, only the newer version,
 1.0.2, for which I don't have the port skeleton, dies.