Thread Local Storage

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Wed Mar 31 23:48:49 PST 2004

Doug Rabson wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 10:56, Julian Elischer wrote:
>
>>Doug Rabson wrote:

>>>I sync'ed to this tree but its a little out-of-date (2 years ish). Could
>>>someone who understands p4 better than me try to put together a more
>>>recent tree with at least libexec/rtld-elf, sys, lib/libc,
>>>lib/libpthread and lib/libthr in it, thanks.
>>>

>>I've brought what is there up to date but I forget how to add new sections of
>>the tree (e.g. libthr)
>>I'll try add libexec/rtld-elf, lib/libthr, lib/libpthread, ib/libc
>>as soon as I work out what the command is :-)
>

> Thanks - do you know how I can arrange to get commit mail for it?

found my cheatsheet..

p4 branch kse
edit to add directories you want

p4 opened
p4 sync
p4 integrate -b kse
p4 resolve -a
p4 resolve
p4 submit

to add yourself to the mailing lis for it..

p4 user

add the kse branch to your "reviews" section..
here's mine:
-----------------------------
User:   julian

Email:  julian at freebsd.org

Update: 2001/07/16 23:48:14

Access: 2004/03/31 23:41:57

FullName:       Julian Elischer

Password:       ******

Reviews:
         //depot/projects/smpng/...
         //depot/projects/kse/...
         //depot/user/julian/...
         //depot/user/jhb/...
         //depot/doc/...

--
|   __--_|\  Julian Elischer         |       \     U \/ / hard at work in
|  /       \ julian at elischer.org     +------>x   USA    \ a very strange
| (   OZ    )                                \___   ___ | country !
+- X_.---._/    presently in San Francisco       \_/   \\