Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

JG amd64list at jpgsworld.com
Tue Jun 15 17:33:23 GMT 2004

>Claus,
>
>I think this problem applies to a recent (< 1 month) change in -CURRENT
>and that is most likely why you have not had any problems.
>
>- Jeremy

It should be said that this may not be a discussion for freebsd-threads and
instead might belong more on freebsd-kernel or freebsd-smp - since
according to Daniel Eischen,
(who has commit privileges) "there were no changes to the threads library
that would exhibit the behavior..."

I guess my early benchmarks suggested it was more of a kernel / SMP problem
as well...
figuring we would get damn near the same results on a UP kernel on an
otherwise identical
configuration. I suppose that on it's own warrants a post to freebsd-smp no?

- Jeremy