Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

JG amd64list at jpgsworld.com
Tue Jun 15 16:27:01 GMT 2004

> > Yes you have (though you may not have known)... look at my benchmark
> > results posted yesterday.
>
>This isn't to you.  This is to the original poster who was having
>lockups.

Regardless, it suggests that the problem doesn't have to do his with HTT,
my.cnf,
or memory settings & has more to do with recent commits to the base since
~May 15.

I am having these lockups as well (as reflected by the benchmarks).

Robert Watson said he was going to try to look into this problem within the
next few days.