Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

Lasse Laursen laursen at netgroup.dk
Mon Jun 14 20:43:28 GMT 2004

Hi,

Also on a SMP machine? I think that the problem is somehow related to SMP
machines since the problems started when we moved to a SMP box :(

Regards
--
Lasse Laursen · VP, Hosting Technology · NetGroup Processing Aps
St. Kongensgade 40H · DK-1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark

- Don't be fooled by cheap finnish imitations - BSD is the One True Code