[tjr@FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: src/lib/libpthread/arch/amd64/amd64 context.S]

Tim Robbins tjr at freebsd.org
Mon Jun 7 21:49:10 GMT 2004

Anyone who has resorted to using libc_r instead of libpthread on amd64
should update their sources (ensuring they get context.S revision 1.6),
rebuild and reinstall libpthread (or world), then give it another try.
The bug I just fixed looks to have been responsible for the mysterious
crashes I was seeing in Mozilla/Firefox, XMMS and GNOME.

Tim

----- Forwarded message from "Tim J. Robbins" <tjr at FreeBSD.org> -----