zsnes hangs when using libpthread.so.1

Li-Lun Wang (Leland) llvvang at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 20:31:34 PDT 2004

Hi,

Sorry that I am not sure whether I should report this problem to this
list, freebsd-ports, freebsd-emulation, or use send-pr. I have been
encountering this problem for a while (several months, I believe, maybe
since we switched to kse).

When I run emulators/zsnes with configuration files already present,
zsnes hangs with the state kserel after it loads a rom. If I change
libpthread.so.1 to libc_r.so.5 with libmap, it runs without such
problem. Is this a known problem? How can I help on this problem?

Regards,
Leland Wang