MySQL and libpthread

Ken Menzel kenfreebsd at icarz.com
Tue Apr 20 12:13:22 PDT 2004

Hi Dan,
  Looks like a simple enough patch,  is this something that should be
suggested to the mysql folks to include in future versions for
FreeBSD?  Looks like this patch does not break 4.9 with or without
Linux threads. (I checked).   Is there any downside to this for
FreeBSD?  Would other platforms perhaps benefit from  this change?

Ken