[kde-freebsd] Compiling arts in -CURRENT without -pthread

Will Andrews will at csociety.org
Sat Sep 20 09:10:29 PDT 2003

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 12:56:16PM +0200, Arjan van Leeuwen wrote:
> I'm trying to compile arts (audio/arts) in -CURRENT. I replaced -lpthread with
> ${PTHREAD_LIBS} in the ports' configure script. This makes it recognize -lc_r
> correctly, and it also uses that when building the port.
>
> However, after some time, the port will fail with these error messages:

Lauri and I are working on getting qt/kde building on -current
again the right way.  In other words, she's made a patch for
KDE's acinclude.m4.in and I'm testing it (explicitly for recent
-CURRENT).  If it works, we'll pull it into ports after the
freeze lifts.

So, please do not waste time on suboptimal solutions.

Regards,
--
wca