libthr/libkse and Mozilla Firebird

Daniel Eischen eischen at vigrid.com
Mon Sep 15 08:16:19 PDT 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Maxim Konovalov wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, 21:40+0400, Maxim Konovalov wrote:

> > > It is still possible that NVidia drivers/OpenGL is biting
> > > you.  Any way to try it on another box or without any NVidia
> > > stuff?
> >
> > I will reconfigure X tomorrow and try.
>
> I can reproduce the same behaviour on my laptop and yesterday current
> without nvidia hardware so it is not nvidia related.

How are you configuring libmap.conf?  With default mappings or
constrained mappings?

Have you built any of your ports with the version of gcc
that had -pthread removed?  Does libc appear before libc_r
(or libkse when libmap'd) in 'ldd <executable/library>'?

I can't reproduce this on any of my systems.  I have
tested it on 2 different laptops with ATI chipsets,
and 2 desktops with Matrox chipsets.