libthr/libkse and Mozilla Firebird

Morten Rodal morten at rodal.no
Wed Sep 10 05:19:48 PDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 04:15:24PM +0400, Maxim Konovalov wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, 21:40+0400, Maxim Konovalov wrote:
> >
> > I will reconfigure X tomorrow and try.
>
> the same result with native "nv" driver.

Just out of curiosity, are you running this on a SMP machine?  I am
having trouble with libkse on my SMP machine, but on my laptop
firebird is working flawlessly (with a sep 4th kernel, and I'll stick
with that for a while..).

However I have not gotten nautilus (the gnome file browser) to
disappear/crash/whatever like firebird does on my SMP machine.  So I
was thinking that maybe firebird uses some pthread functions, or does
some other tricks, that is not yet stable?

--
Morten Rodal