Removing -pthread from gcc

John Birrell jb at cimlogic.com.au
Fri Sep 5 17:26:40 PDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 08:18:08PM -0400, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> If you link an application, then it will.  But if you are linking
> a library (OpenGL, libgthread, etc), I don't think you will get
> the error.

Why do you need an error when you build the library? Presumably ports
people actually run the libraries that they build with an application
to test them. If the thread functions don't resolve, you'll get a
runtime error stating which library contained an unresolved reference.
I think these things have a way of working themselves out without having
to be too clever. 8-)

--
John Birrell