away offline for a while.

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Wed Oct 15 00:43:18 PDT 2003

Starting Friday I will be offline (mostly), showing the latest family addition
to the grandparents in both Hungary and Australia. (THAT is a long trip!)

We expect to be away until about Dec 3 so responses will be slow (though not
infinitly so) for the next 7 weeks or so.

I still have a few thngs to do and will be sporadically online but at
unpredictable intervals.

Julian

--
|   __--_|\  Julian Elischer         |       \     U \/ / hard at work in
|  /       \ julian at elischer.org     +------>x   USA    \ a very strange
| (   OZ    )                                \___   ___ | country !
+- X_.---._/    presently in San Francisco       \_/   \\