FreeBSD 5.1-p10 reproducible crash with Apache2

David Xu davidxu at freebsd.org
Thu Nov 6 14:58:58 PST 2003

Branko F. Grac(nar wrote:

> David Xu wrote:
>
> | Are you using SYSV Semaphore IPC ?
> | On my machine, default mutex type for "sem" config will
> | be SYSV.
>
> I don't know how to figure this out.
>
> Brane

In its srclib/apr/include/apr.h, I have following lines:

#define APR_HAS_FLOCK_SERIALIZE           1
#define APR_HAS_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE         1
#define APR_HAS_POSIXSEM_SERIALIZE        0
#define APR_HAS_FCNTL_SERIALIZE           1
#define APR_HAS_PROC_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE    0
#define APR_HAS_RWLOCK_SERIALIZE          0

So if I config it to use sem, it must use SYSVSEM.