Regression in libthr on ia64

Mike Makonnen mtm at identd.net
Sun Jun 29 20:51:38 PDT 2003

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:01:06 -0700
Marcel Moolenaar <marcel at xcllnt.net> wrote:

> It doesn't matter if I compile with -DWITH_SLEEP or not.
>
> Is this a known issue? Is there some work in progress still?

2nd question first: yes, there is still more work to be done, but committed bits
should be self-contained and not break anything.

Did you update both your kernel and libthr together? when?
There was a window of opportunity (several hours) yesterday where the interface
to sigtimedwait was changed but libthr was not.

Also, is it possible to narrow down the time frame during which it broke?

It seems strange; however, that a statically linked executable would behave
differently.

Cheers.
--
Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc