[kde-freebsd] Re: libkse & konsole

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Sun Jun 29 02:32:47 PDT 2003

On Sunday 29 June 2003 02:00, David Xu wrote:
> Anyone if has interest to dig it out, here is the kconsole problem code:
>
> http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdebase/konsole/konsole/TEPty.cpp?
> Look into memember function makePty(bool _addutmp) of class TEPty,
> there are some abort() calls, I think one of them is triggered.

This is code I dive into occasionally. Last time I checked, something was
returning a 0 pointer that _can't_ return a 0 under Linux, and hence crashing
later. Of course, I neither remember exactly where it was nor what the patch
was - it might be in the archives of kde at .

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE