threads and semaphores

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Wed Jun 25 22:16:40 PDT 2003

much.
It's one of the main differences between 5.0 and 5.1
in fact you shoudl go past 5.1 and use 5.1++ -current as of next week
if you can wait a while... (you should link with either libkse or
libthr, OR you can link as before but remap
which threds library to use at runtime using teh libmap stuff.

in the meanwhile, since your app links on linux you should be able
to use the linux threads port for FreeBSD