Removal of bogus gethostbyaddr_r()

Mike Makonnen mtm at identd.net
Thu Jun 19 20:22:39 PDT 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:01:57 -0400 (EDT)
Daniel Eischen <eischen at vigrid.com> wrote:

> We should try to handle it the same way (libthr, libkse)
> if possible.  Shoot me some email if you ever want to
> address the problem.

I don't like the added complexity that they would introduce in the pthreads
libraries, so I don't plan on working on it. I think it can be solved
differently, but I'll have to do some work before I can say for sure. I don't
object to someone else implementing it, though :-)

Cheers.
--
Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc
mtm at identd.net | D228 1A6F C64E 120A A1C9  A3AA DAE1 E2AF DBCC 68B9