Guide for KSE testers?

Khairil Yusof kaeru at pd.jaring.my
Wed Jun 4 16:53:44 PDT 2003

With libmap.conf and kse much more stable now than before, I can finally
test it out running day to day apps.

I don't however have much info on how to get debugging information that
would help the KSE team.

Right now, there is a system lockup on my dual PIII system every few
hours (much better than a few seconds a few weeks back).

How do I go about getting a stacktrace or something else, that could
help the KSE team?

Just pointers to docs/faqs would be fine.

At least these are working relatively stable right now. (I'm not sure
yet, what is causing the lockups)

evolution
evolution-mail
evolution-addressbook
nautilus
metacity
mozilla-firebird
gkrellm2
gnome-terminal
gnome-panel
openoffice

Keep up the great work.. KSE has made a big improvement in speed and
response time for evolution-mail.

--
"Optimized, readable, on time; Pick any two."

FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT i386
7:43AM up 11 mins, 1 user, load averages: 0.12, 0.23, 0.15