Removing -pthread from gcc

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 21:26:14 PDT 2003

Hi guys;

First of all congratulations to all the people involved in the new thread
support!

I'm not understanding what the new world order will be, but please try to agree
something with the autoconf people: from my porting experience, autoconf is not
interested on what PTHREAD_LIBS says; it just tries to link with pthread and if
that fails it assumes the platform doesn't support threads at all.

Hmm.. Also in case someone wants to test math stuff, the math/superlu_mt port
has some tests that can be useful. (I don't have current and I can't really
upgrade right now.)

cheers,

    Pedro.