libkse -> libpthread

Daniel Eischen eischen at pcnet1.pcnet.com
Mon Apr 21 11:28:00 PDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Jeff Roberson wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Daniel Eischen wrote:
>
> > Since libkse seems to be generally useful, anyone mind if I
> >
> > --
> > Dan Eischen
>
> There is some question over whether kse or thr will be the default
> threading implementation for 5.1.  I think this should be discussed before
> we decide on what lib uses libpthread.

Uhh, there really is no *default* unless you are talking
about building all ports with one or the other (changing
PTHREAD_LIBS in Mk/*).

Libthr should not be installed as libpthread; it should
be libthr (or libthread) and libpthread should be installed
as libpthread.  Changing PTHREAD_LIBS to one or the other
has no bearing on how they are installed.