Patches for threads/scheduler abstraction.

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Wed Apr 16 15:59:33 PDT 2003

Jeff I am working on some patches to do teh abstraction.
I suspect that you are also doing this..
I would like to send you what I have before we diverge too much.

What I will have when I have done this is a system that does exactly
what it does now, but with code moved around,
and a new file kern_kse.c.

This is a step towards whate we discussed but I'm worried that if we
don't co-ordinate I'll be duplicating work that you are doing..

Julian