libpthread patch

Daniel Eischen eischen at pcnet1.pcnet.com
Wed Apr 16 10:09:49 PDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Daniel Eischen wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, David Xu wrote:

Found it!  The library's version of sigaction was not allowing
a signal handler for SIGCHLD to be installed; it was leftover
from libc_r.  Process_Manager_Test now passes.  The only test
that doesn't pass now is Cached_Conn_Test.  This is with your
kernel (kern_exit.c.diff) patch applied.  I have not tried
it without your patch.

I'll do some more testing and post an updated patch.